Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Super Jays

Verified Member
  • Posts

    835
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Super Jays

  1. I don’t think I posted in there, but I did predict they’d miss the playoffs on social media as soon as Bichette left. I got absolutely torn apart for that one.
  2. This season is over. Let Keys DH and put McAdoo in for Clement. Let the young guys play. 3 runs on 1 hit is a joke.
  3. This is tough to watch. I think it’s safe to say our last glimmers of hope disappeared when we lost the Cease start against the A’s and game 1 vs the Tigers.
  4. Why is first inning Cease so awful these days?
  5. My pipe dream is Bichette opts out and comes back to play 2B. Move Clement back to a utility infielder.
  6. Guardians with a 2 out, 2 run hit on an 0-2 count to win
  7. Season over. Tigers and Rangers are both sweeping them.
  8. What are we now, 3-5 vs. below .500 teams since that one whole day we were in a playoff spot?
  9. Yeah I’m going to need a break. That was frustrating and I really can’t see them winning many games against Detroit or Texas.
  10. Tigers scored 6 runs the last 3 innings. Basically what the Jays should have done the first 3 innings. Tigers and Rangers are gonna sweep these losers aren’t they?
  11. Leadoff walks always kill, but this team loves them
  12. Yeah, I don’t want to see this team in the playoffs.
  13. Against the top of the order no less. Varland should have started that inning.
  14. You had to know we’d lose this game when we blew all those opportunities early.
  15. True. I don’t know why I expect a different outcome with RISP. Already 1-9 and 7 LOB. Those are full game stats.
×
×
  • Create New...