Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Super Jays

Verified Member
  • Posts

    835
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Super Jays

  1. Lukes with the clutch hit! Their pitcher probably should have let that Bateman bunt drop to see if it went foul.
  2. Ha, it was way too close and only put a runner at first with 2 outs. Too risky that early. edit: unless they score then JS is a genius 🤣
  3. Whelp. Better win the next 2 or it’s probably season over if they get swept…especially since the Royals have this team’s number.
  4. Well that was the 8th time I’ve seen the Jays in person…and the 8th time I’ve seen them lose. First game in Toronto. I’m going again tomorrow and fully expect Cease to have his worst game of the season.
  5. Vlady with a terrible swing decision on a 3-1 count.
  6. I have a feeling this is going to be like the Astros-Rangers homestand where they won only 1 game. They’re definitely losing on Thursday & Friday since I’ll be there.
  7. Jays as a team hit a respectable .276 that series. They hit .146 with RISP. They need a good psychologist.
  8. I guess, but nobody else can really hit either. Kirk is carrying the offense with some contributions from the young guys.
  9. As usual Kirk is the only one that can get a hit with RISP. This team has no shot unless Vlady returns to form.
  10. I think it’s more of an indictment of this organization’s inability to develop pitching for the last decade. There are no other options.
  11. Ugh. So close to getting out of it then you gift them a run.
  12. So close on that bloop, but I’ll take the sac fly
  13. That’s confusing since he had an earned run today. Does it still count as a scoreless inning because he wasn’t pitching when it happened even though it was still his runner?
  14. Glad they won, but the offense (especially Vlady) has to start executing to have any real chance. So far this series: Jays - 24 hits, 5 runs Yankees - 8 hits, 6 runs
  15. I’m fully expecting the Yankees to eventually hit a home run and get 2-3 runs on 1 hit.
  16. We are outhitting the Yankees 17-4 so far this series.
  17. So sick of leadoff walks. It’s an automatic runner in scoring position every time.
  18. Weathers isn’t getting his pitches down and away like he was consistently doing last start. Need to square some of those up.
  19. Got 1, stayed out of a DP, and got the pitch count up. Obviously it would be nice to get that big XBH with RISP, but this is the best you can hope for with this offense.
  20. 1-14 RISP. Gotta love it. No surprise Kirk got the only hit.
×
×
  • Create New...