Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Smokinitup420

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,057
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Smokinitup420

  1. Sounds tastey, have a sip for me
  2. Appreciate it, I'll light one up with ya, cheers!
  3. Good eye solarte! Lets get something going! Nvm
  4. This is our 9th game, it shouldn't even be a handful
  5. Also seen a few s***** plays that should've been made, I'm not a Travis hater, just calling it out I'm seeing it this season, the present is what matters not the past
  6. I believe his hitting will come around but his fielding has always been questionable minus a few nice plays here and there
  7. I've seen enough of Travis tonight holy
  8. Woohoo, great win! Rocky with loupe but when isn't it, let's go for another win tomorrow! Good night everyone!
  9. Really tabby don't most double plays involve 3 diff ppl.... very nice play tho!
  10. Man that odor is one ugly f***er with that close up
  11. You guys think we will get the game in tonight? The grandson got a blue jays shirtand wants to wear it while watching the game, dunno if hell make it if it's too late lol
  12. I'll admit I said it once tonight but I'll gladly admit I was wrong! Even feels good to be wrong!
  13. Lower half of this lineup has been brutal tonight
  14. Grichuk trying to be the hero with that swing take ur base man
  15. Here's to hoping the lower half of the lineup can wake up this inning!
  16. Let's get some runs boys! Our late inning rallies are about due
  17. I can't believe gibby didn't have anyone up at the start of this inning just in case, smh
  18. Sanchez hasn't impressed much his first 2 starts, hope he turns it around on the next one, lucky it's not a bigger score than what it is
  19. Gibby should have someone warming up, sanchez is looking like the last game, hope he can get out of the inning
  20. Are u f***ing kidding me, we didn't even get one out , out of that
×
×
  • Create New...