Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Omar

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    17,903
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    114

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Omar

  1. Blue Jays still celebrating on the Yankees infield is just salt in the wound. I love it.
  2. "Start spreading the news bitches, we're going to ALCS" John Schneider, 2025
  3. That was best bullpen management of a game I have ever seen. I've criticised the man, but I have to take my hat off to him. Well done.
  4. Bo hopping around the field like a jack rabbit. Maybe Masterbather was right .........I'm just s***ing ya.
  5. They did it!!!!!!!!! BLUE JAYS WIN THE DIVISIONAL SERIES!!!!!!! John Schneider cemented himself as the best manager in the league.
  6. Need that run to get out grand slam territory. I'm serious.
  7. You can't say Hoffman isn't rested. Hope he is in the zone with velo.
  8. Pretty sure that the coaches told Gimenez to take fvcking control out there as the SS after last nights fiasco.
  9. Little is killing me...........one pitch at a time.
×
×
  • Create New...