Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Orgfiller

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    32,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Orgfiller

  1. I think he should have waited for confirmation, not smart to waste a review like that.
  2. I don't like this heat of the moment thing Gibbons does in which he won't even look at the bench for confirmation, he just wasted a potential challenge.
  3. Alright, let's work some magic. *cracks knuckles* THERE'S NO WAY JANSSEN GETS A CLEAN INNING. rpf
  4. I just realized I got bench points too! Yeah buddy!
  5. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMB!!!!!! Colby filler!!!!
  6. Did you just put a cap filler on an image because it was in all caps? Lmao
  7. I wasn't worried at all. The pro's were at work there.
  8. f*** YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!! It worked bitches!
  9. CECIL IS TOTALLY NOT GOING TO GET TWO STRAIGHT SWINGING STRIKES rpf
  10. LITERALLY NO WAY SEAN RODRIGUEZ DOESN'T COME THROUGH. rpf
  11. THERE IS NO WAY FORSYTHE DOESN'T MAKE CONTACT HERE Reverse psychology filler.
  12. Only because they're all RHH, probably Morrow. But if his control has been off also then I don't mind this move.
×
×
  • Create New...