Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Orgfiller

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    32,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Orgfiller

  1. You have two outs, THOLE BETTER BE CATCHING EVERYTHING.
  2. Damn, I did not expect Ortiz to tag up there. Pillar could have gotten himself in a better position I think.
  3. Price has had BABIP on his side this game.
  4. He wasn't even close to going around!
  5. More than 8 walks has happened multiple times. http://www.baseball-reference.com/play-index/share.cgi?id=ESrS
  6. Nice job Pillar. Cash 'em in Barney.
  7. That was probably a strike but a terrible job of receiving the ball from Thole.
  8. Come on Dickey, make him hit it FFS.
  9. Pedroia is getting rekt by Thole's frames.
  10. It was played perfectly no doubt, I thought he had 3rd easily. A bit reactionary on my part, a faster baserunner makes it there I would think.
  11. Holy f*** Bautista, how are you not safe there?
  12. I definitely expected Bautista to run after all the s*** spewed by Buck and Pat.
×
×
  • Create New...