Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Orgfiller

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    32,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Orgfiller

  1. I believe that no one here has any idea of what they're talking about so I like the pick until proven otherwise.
  2. Position is irrelevant, Trout is the best player in baseball and signed to an amazing contract through his prime years. Donaldson is fantastic, another elite player, but he's 31 and will get a ton of money once he becomes a free agent, potentially similar or more than Trout's deal. It's a no-brainer.
  3. I feel like you don't understand exactly how good Mike Trout is. You know he's still 25 years old right?
  4. I'd trade the entire farm system for Trout, and will probably have to throw in more stuff after.
  5. You gentlemen are doing God's work. Much appreciated.
  6. Pendleton is great, I would definitely vote for him if it came down to that.
  7. Paxton did really well there. Got away with a mistake pitch to Morales but pitched both he and Bautista very tough.
  8. Wow, Buck and Pat completely dismissing bunting with two men on base. I am shocked.
  9. Only if he's not about to end a sentence in a rhetorical question. "Isn't he?"
  10. If you don't like this sound, this might not be the right sport for you. http://m.mlb.com/video/v1484714383/minsf-statcast-tracks-vargas-mammoth-471ft-homer/?affiliateId=clubMEGAMENU
  11. I love my hitters for this week, so naturally I'll end up bottom 3 again.
  12. By the way, Barney was excellent at second base today.
×
×
  • Create New...