Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

John_Havok

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,422
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by John_Havok

  1. Just means that pick changes to the bench
  2. Hype train full steam ahead I guess. But maybe let the kids see the league for more than a month before we declare them too good for it. BradleY is slightly older than average for the league so his case could be made earlier than Bo and Vlad
  3. Trade Demar, give Powell his minutes and then give money to Kyle. I know, would never happen.... dreaming.
  4. http://www.fangraphs.com/zonegrid.aspx?playerid=3711&position=OF Seems like the pitchers really need to stop throwing him low and away and start busting him on the inner half
  5. TV timeouts are weirdly timed. Lol at Monroe shoving his own guy out of the way to try and get tough with JV.
  6. I know they winning right now, but 3 things I've noticed. Lowry has to stop going under the screen on Brogdan/Dellavedova. They could get red hot from 3 in a hurry with uncontested shots. Stop setting up plays for Derozan form 3 point range. The entire league knows he can't shoot 3s, it's a wasted possession. Powell is awesome. That is all.
  7. Monday game in LA Game 19: Bautista (2 Pts)- Donaldson (2 Pts)- Morales (3 pts)- Condor13 Tulo (4 Pts)- Martin (4 Pts)- Smoak (5 Pts)- TholesWeirdEye, johnhavok Pearce (5 Pts)-P2F Travis (6 Pts)- Nafro Pillar (7 Pts)- o2, Candy Barney (9 Pts)- Carerra (9 Pts)- Goins (9 Pts)- Coghlan (6 Pts)- Drumcliff Salty (6 Pts) Bench/Pitcher (10 Pts)- jays4life19
  8. John_Havok

    NHL Thread

    I bet Nashville broke about 95% of the brackets out there.
  9. Yup 10th, as predicted. Big bat picks failed me
  10. I've heard from my sources that Jones is the next Josh Donaldson.
  11. Yeah but most of my players are in early games so I was get her in points while nobody else was playing. Pretty much everyone has 3-4 players left to gather points above my total. I might be 9th or 10th by the end unless Harper mashes 37 points like he did last week.
  12. Average age of hitters this year is 21.3 and the average OPS is .674. This year it's leaning towards pitchers so far. They're 18 and 19 and crushing the league averages. It's very impressive so far To keep tabs on the various leagues and whether they lean towards pitchers or hitters, I use http://www.baseball-reference.com/register/league.cgi?year=2017
  13. I don't even have to look to know my team is probably going to finish near the bottom. I guess my Nova pick worked out my big bats were quiet. All I have left with at 80 points is Harper
  14. Yeah $225 in Toronto gets you the privilege of negotiating a price for your ticket with a scalper.
  15. Sunday game in LA Bautista (2 Pts)- Donaldson (2 Pts)- Morales (3 pts)- o2 Tulo (4 Pts)- Martin (4 Pts)- Smoak (5 Pts)- John_Havok Pearce (5 Pts)- Travis (6 Pts)- Pillar (7 Pts)- Barney (9 Pts)- Carerra (9 Pts)- Goins (9 Pts)- Coghlan (6 Pts)- Salty (6 Pts) Bench/Pitcher (10 Pts)-
  16. So far the only one I see is Ty Kelly being designated for assignment, but that was yesterday so was probably to make room for Latos.
  17. .........normally I wouldn't let this go without some kind of blatant sexual innuendo, but I'm too tired to think
  18. I bet they just punt Latos. Dude is a dick anyways
×
×
  • Create New...