Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Yeah man the trains were f***ing brutal this year (coming from Burlington). Even heading home at like 10:30pm, train is f***ing packed all the way til Oakville. Leaving the game after is definitely the worst part. And the drinks are grossly overpriced. 14$ for a beer. 20$ for a rum at coke at the flight deck. Borderline theft.
  2. I feel you bro. Agree with everything you said here. I went to both games and I feel dead inside. At least today was exciting for 5-6 innings. Yesterday was a f***ing snoozer. I feel like I wasted so much time watching this team, attending games, spending money on merch, etc. Definitely gonna cut back next year.
  3. Oh yes its been so long since Mayza gave up a homer. Can’t remember the last time he did. It would probably be hard to even find a video of Mayza giving up a homerun to a righty.
  4. Really bad pitching from the bullpen all around though. And bad decisions by Schneider. But yeah they played fairly clean ball other than that Springer/Bo collision. Scored 9 runs. Weren’t swinging at junk (maybe George was). Even at the end against Kirby they looked good/comfortable. 99% win probability in the 5th. Mariners just have that magic this year.
  5. I want someone to actually hit him with the numbers. Ask him why he went with a lefty when his numbers are far better vs L. Ask follow up questions to the BS answers. Im sick of the media being so nice and easy on the players/managers. Call out the BS
  6. I went to both games. Today was fun until they blew it, I feel sick. Sucks going to 15 games in the regular season, spending all that time and money only to waste a weekend attending 2 playoff games and lose both. 162 game grind, 92 wins, and 0 playoff wins to show for it. Im not gonna bother going to the playoff games if they make it next year. And i’ll be going to less games for sure. I’ll watch from the comfort of my couch.
  7. One of the worst losses SO FAR. Just wait til 2023 baby
  8. Homefield teams are 3-5 so far in the playoffs
  9. Im really not sure. But also why not call for the IBB after the wild pitch?? Confusing for sure
  10. George Springer Distance covered: 84 feet Distance needed: 82 feet Ouch
  11. Bass was supposed to be that guy. Need more next year. Pearson should be a BP arm. Maybe even let Kikuchi stay in the BP and see if has success
  12. I love how we all hated the trade from the get go and knew he’d be getting way too much playtime. He was playing wayyy to much over the last couple weeks. Cost us huge today.
  13. https://streamable.com/vwyd98 I definitely feel this
  14. The game today was way more exciting than yesterday at least. Memorable experience. Another thing, if Espy doesn’t make that error in the 1st than Gausman has 10-15 fewer pitches and maybe he stays in longer.
  15. This. Absolutely no reason to bring in Tapia over Jackie with a 7 run lead. Moronic decision making.
  16. Yeah the worst part is if it wasn’t 2 outs, likely only 1 run scores there.
  17. Inexcusable really. Especially when he did the same thing vs Judge last week
  18. Really need to shut up and play. Stop giving the other teams quotes to rally behind
  19. Yeah that’s what I mean. Players being fed up with the bullpen guys
  20. I could see some problems in the clubhouse after losing like this
  21. Wasn’t 1B open too after the wild pitch?? Should have walked him at that point
  22. Would think the guys lost a lot of respect for him today. He managed this one about as badly as you possibly could manage a game.
  23. Literally every pitcher out of the pen looking like hot garbage today
×
×
  • Create New...