Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Super Jays

Verified Member
  • Posts

    835
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Super Jays

  1. I'm curious how you see this happening?
  2. Jays getting all of their 1-run losses out of the way so they don't lose any during the season
  3. Not sure I understand the reasoning behind that trade
  4. I miss the offseason time when there was a possibility that we were signing Tucker and Bo.
  5. I was going to buy a cap with a WS patch, but only if they won. Now I'd rather not remember that WS.
  6. I think our (and every other) front office are going to have to adjust to this new low year/high AAV norm. We were still offering Tucker long term and the Phillies were offering Bo long term.
  7. This has probably been discussed, but what would a trade for Brendan Donovan cost?
  8. So the Jays could have just offered him 7/210 in the first place and never bothered with Tucker. Bo has never won a playoff series in his career and I doubt he wins one in New York.
  9. This hurts. We added, but lost a significant offensive piece. Dodgers lost nothing and added a significant offensive piece.
  10. I don't believe anything but a Passan tweet from now on.
  11. All I have to say is I better not wake up to a Phillies signed Bichette alert.
  12. Just give Bo his money now please
  13. Unreal. Wouldn’t be surprised if they sign Bichette at this point too.
  14. Clement would go back to the super utility role plus be the shortstop vs. lefties. He would still get plenty of at bats.
  15. Sounds like he doesn't know anything and is waiting on the decision as well...a reference to waiting for a new pope to be elected and they release smoke when they’ve made a decision.
  16. Is the Toronto airport closed?
  17. Now SNY analyst Jim Duquette is saying the Mets added a fourth year. If it’s 4 years for $200M then that’s looney tunes.
  18. Dang. I can’t see him turning that down. Hope the Jays push hard to get Bichette back here.
  19. I'm curious about this...is it normal for agents to lie and say they got a higher offer elsewhere to make a team bid against themselves?
  20. Can Loperfido or Clase play CF (I don’t know if Clase can hit either)
  21. This is from a Nightengale article. Sounds like a lot would need to be worked out to make it happen. ”Two Phillies executives cautioned that signing Bichette remains a long-shot, insisting it would be complicated and involve significant roster changes, but that it’s certainly possible. The Phillies would have to cut off negotiations with Realmuto, trade third baseman Alec Bohm and his $10.2 million salary, find a team who would take right fielder Nick Castellanos and pay at least a small portion of his $20 million salary, and perhaps move others as well.”
  22. I hope we wouldn't become the Mets, but the AL East is really stacked and injuries happen.
  23. Probably an unpopular opinion, but I’d rather sign Bo. I have a feeling Tucker won’t be worth the price he’s asking.
×
×
  • Create New...