Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Super Jays

Verified Member
  • Posts

    835
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Super Jays

  1. 4 hits in 2 games and haven’t scored for 24 innings. 🤣 Hope they keep it up and get swept by the Giants and the Padres. Need to stop Atkins from trading prospects on a lost season.
  2. Yesavage got a bit lucky in game 6 with those back to back inning ending double plays when the Mariners had the bases loaded. I’m kinda glad the Mariners games are blacked out for me. This offense is too dreadful to watch.
  3. Every batter this inning has reached base and there are 2 outs, ha ha. Classic Jays baserunning.
  4. Wait, who is this team? Keys with the oppo power!
  5. Best we can hope for with RISP is an infield single or a sac fly.
  6. Still shocking to me this team isn’t getting booed.
  7. I’m going to be so mad if we’re buyers at the deadline.
  8. 17 pitches through 2 innings. Seems like all our starters have had 20+ pitches in the first inning of every game so this is a nice change.
  9. I would almost feel better if they came out and said that. I can't believe he's really this bad all of the sudden.
  10. Gotta love this offense with RISP!. Yet another 0 fer
  11. I mean we’ve already had IKF and Looerfido homering off of us. I was expecting the worst.
  12. They didn't score in the 1st inning? Is this allowed?
  13. How did Barger play all of last season? Dude is made of glass all of the sudden.
  14. Hopefully after they find a way to trade Varsho. Unfortunately I still expect this front office to go all in trying to win this year.
  15. All I got to say is go Mets! The baseball gods hate this team so why fight it.
  16. I wish we hadn’t scored last inning. I was curious if a team ever got swept in a four game series while trailing in every single inning.
  17. Hey, the first time we haven’t been trailing in 36 innings!
  18. I am shocked to my core that they didn’t score.
×
×
  • Create New...