Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Smokinitup420

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,057
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Smokinitup420

  1. He should be fkn benched right now and put keys in that’s ridiculous
  2. Turned it on just as he was rounding the bases, if the offense acts like normal that was the game winning run
  3. I’m gonna laugh at whatever excuse they come up with next year as to why vlad is s*** again
  4. At this point I’d rather not make the playoffs and be the laughing stock of mlb again with 2 games and out
  5. Handily? Ehhhh I wouldn’t go that far, but I’m happy they could squeeze out a win against the bottom dwellers, just shows we take our jays seriously and ain’t happy when they act like little leaguers, they’re barely playing .500 for the first time since the first of the year, they can handle the criticism they’ve earned it
  6. Damn right, told them to play smith more, bet he has more homeruns than Vladdy at the end of the season
  7. I fkn wish I could give up on them too, my deep love just won’t let me
  8. I wish the rookie could hit better, I enjoy his enthusiasm and quickness behind the plate, Kirk has gotten so sloppy n slow compared to last year
  9. I wanna see an ace fkn performance from Soriano, no hitter, the whole 9 yards
  10. Surprised Kirk didn’t challenge that , was fully over the plate the way he likes it
  11. And teach your B team players to not challenge unless it’s blatantly obvious
  12. Fkn 2am with work in the morning for that piss poor pitching show, waste of time with this team this year
×
×
  • Create New...