Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Orgfiller

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    32,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Orgfiller

  1. He was upset that Joseph stepped on his hand on the transfer, probably just a reflex.
  2. s*** about to go down?
  3. A fokin line drive falls for a hit!
  4. Eric Thames mentioned.
  5. Bautista bro, at least make an effort.
  6. 10 or 11 pitch AB ending in a line drive? With Goins I'll take that 11/10 times and run.
  7. Of course the one line drive is hit right to a defender. Great job Goins.
  8. Great AB so far Goins, gruber would be proud. Cheap shot I know.
  9. Goins still clearly doesn't have a shot, but I'm glad he at least worked the count.
  10. Isn't it nice watching other catchers trying to make a ball look good?
  11. Pillar is just not an MLB player, much less a starting one.
  12. Attaboy Tolleson. Pillar do something.
  13. Good eye JMJ.
  14. I thought that was a mammoth lol, he really got under that one.
  15. With our luck he would have turned into Steve Tolleson 2.0
  16. I thought he was talking about Kratz, I was going to say KC lol.
  17. Oh look, Stroman has to bail himself out with a good play, figures.
  18. What the f*** is Pete Walker saying on the mound? "Yeah, um, I'm sorry about the s***** defense, just keep doing your thing and maybe Navarro will catch a ball properly."
  19. A decent catcher gets that called strike. f*** OFF NAVARRO.
  20. With a month of training I'm pretty sure I could be at Navarro's level defensively, at least I would try to frame lol.
  21. Another bloop single, Stroman clearly doesn't have it.
  22. Why would you not get into blocking position? It was a bad pitch, but still.
  23. Buck ripping Navarro a new one, and well deserved. Look at him take away strike one.
  24. I don't even...
  25. Marcus Stroman's father is massive.
×
×
  • Create New...